科比写给球迷的信及退役声明原文带翻译

阿林老师

科比写给球迷的信及退役声明原文带翻译

  以下是科比退役声明全文:

  Dear Basketball,

  亲爱的篮球,

  From the moment

  从小时候

  I started rolling my dad’s tube socks

  我穿着老爸的直筒袜

  And shooting imaginary

  假装着

  Game-winning shots

  我在大西部论坛球馆

  In the Great Western Forum

  投中制胜球的样子

  I knew one thing was real:

  我就清楚知道一件事情:

  I fell in love with you.

  我爱上你了。

  A love so deep I gave you my all —

  我爱你如此之深,已奉献我的所有—

  From my mind & body

  从我的思想到我的身体

  To my spirit & soul.

  从我的精神到我的灵魂

  As a six-year-old boy

  六岁的我

  Deeply in love with you

  深深的爱着你

  I never saw the end of the tunnel.

  我从没想过这段旅程结束时的样子

  I only saw myself

  我只看到我自己

  Running out of one.

  在这条路上奔跑

  And so I ran.

  所以我不停的跑

  I ran up and down every court

  每场比赛我都不停奔跑

  After every loose ball for you.

  为争取每一次得到你的机会

  You asked for my hustle

  你需要我拼尽全力

  I gave you my heart

  我为你奉上了我的心

  Because it came with so much more.

  因为这需要的不仅仅是尽力。

  I played through the sweat and hurt

  我为打球流尽血汗、带着一身伤病

  Not because challenge called me

  不是因为困难在挑战我

  But because YOU called me.

  而是因为你在呼唤我

  I did everything for YOU

  我已经为你做了一切

  Because that’s what you do

  因为你也是这样对待我

  When someone makes you feel as

  因为你让我感觉

  Alive as you’ve made me feel.

  我自己是一个鲜活的人

  You gave a six-year-old boy his Laker dream

  你让一个6岁的孩子实现了他的湖人梦

  And I’ll always love you for it.

  为此我将永远爱你。

  But I can’t love you obsessively for much longer.

  但是我不能再如此迷恋你了

  This season is all I have left to give.

  这个赛季是我所能给的仅有的

  My heart can take the pounding

  我的心还能继续承受各种打击

  My mind can handle the grind

  我的意志也还能继续坚持下去

  But my body knows it’s time to say goodbye.

  但我的身体让我知道是时候说再见了

  And that’s OK.

  这也很好

  I’m ready to let you go.

  我已经做好准备跟你说再见了

  I want you to know now

  我现在只是想让你知道

  So we both can savor every moment we have left together.

  我们俩都可以永远珍藏着彼此一起度过的每一段时光

  The good and the bad.

  无论是好的',还是坏的

  We have given each other

  我们已经给了彼此

  All that we have.

  我们所能给的全部

  And we both know, no matter what I do next

  我们俩都知道,接下来无论我去做什么

  I’ll always be that kid

  我都会是那个

  With the rolled up socks

  穿着老爸的直筒袜

  Garbage can in the corner

  瞄准角落里的垃圾桶

  :05 seconds on the clock

  假装进攻时间还有0.05秒

  Ball in my hands.

  手里拿着篮球的小孩

  5 … 4 … 3 … 2 … 1

  5秒…4秒…3秒…2秒…1秒

  Love you always,

  一直爱你的,

  Kobe

  科比

  以下是科比致球迷的信原文:

  when we first met,I was just a kid。

  当我们第一次相遇时,我还只是个孩子

  Some of you took me in,Some of you didn‘t 。

  你们中有些人接受了我,有些人还没

  But all of you helped me become the player and man in front of you today,

  不过每一个人都帮助我成长为了,今天站在你们面前的这个球员和男人

  You gave me the confidence to put my anger to good use,

  你们给了我自信,让我能将愤怒转化为动力

  Your doubt gave me determination to prove you wrong,

  你们的质疑,让我立下志向证明你们是错的

  You witnessed my fears morph into strength,

  你们见证了我将畏惧转化为力量

  Your rejection taught me courage,

  你们的嫌弃,教会了我鼓起勇气面对

  Whether you view me as a hero or a villain,

  无论你们将我视为英雄抑或是恶棍

  Please know I poured every emotion,every bit of passion and my entire self into being a Laker,

  都请记得,我将所有这一切情绪、激情与自我,全都混杂在在一起,这才成为了一名湖人

  What you‘ve done for me is far greater than anything I’ve done for you。

  你们为我所做的一切,远胜于我为你们的付出

  I knew that each minute of each game I wore purple and gold,

  我深知这一点,在我身着紫金战袍的每场比赛中的每一分、每一秒

  I honor it as I play today and for the rest of this season。

  能够在今天还站在场上,并且还将打完这剩余的赛季,这是我的荣耀

  My love for this city, this team and for each of you will never fade。

  我对这座城市、这支球队,以及你们中的每一个人的热爱,永远不会褪色

  Thank you for this incredible journey。

  感谢你们陪我度过这段神奇的旅程。