关于妈妈的英语句子

黄飞老师

    妈妈买了一盒什锦巧克力。

  Mom bought a box of assorted chocolates.

  小女孩一直紧紧地拉着妈妈的裙子。

  The girl kept catching on to her mother's skirt.

  小女孩粘着妈妈不放。

  The little girl clings to her mother.

  爸爸抚养三个人:我妈妈、姐姐和我

  My dad has three dependants: my mother, my sister and me.

  妈妈正忙着做晚饭。

  Mother is busy preparing dinner.

  他妈妈因他弄脏了衣服而责骂他。

  His mother scolded him for getting his clothes dirty

  妈妈给这袜子换了底。

  Mother footed the stocking.

  妈妈要是知道了会很恼火的。

  Mum'd go spare if she knew

  她是她妈妈的得力助手。

  She is quite a help to her mother.

  男孩胡闹个不停,他们的妈妈不得不对他们大吼。

  The boys wouldn't stop horsing around, so their mom had to shout at them.

  妈妈催我起床。

  Mom hounded me to get up.

  我遗传了妈妈的大眼睛。

  I inherited mother's big eyes.

  小女孩紧紧地偎依在她妈妈身边。

  The little girl was nestling closely up to her mother

  他从来没有离开过家,所以他妈妈担忧地望着他离去。

  He had never been away from home before: so his mother watched him go with some misgivings. 这次病后,妈妈变得特别健忘。

  Mother has become quite oblivious after the illness.

  我很饿,妈妈,请给我点吃的。

  I'm plenty hungry. Please give me something to eat, Mom.

  妈妈,这里一切都很好,你和爸爸好吗?

  Everything is going peachy here, mom. How are you and dad?

  母亲与童年时光

  母亲与童年时光

  When you came into the world, she held you in her arms. You thanked her by weeping your eyes out.

  你来到人世时,她把你抱在怀里。而你对她的感恩回报,就是像报丧女妖一样哭得天昏地暗。

  When you were 1 year old, she fed you and bathed you. You thanked her by crying all night long.

  你1岁时,她为你哺乳,为你沐浴。而你对她的感恩回报,就是啼哭闹腾,彻夜不休。

  When you were 2 years old, she taught you to walk. You thanked her by running away when she called.

  你2岁时,她教你走路。而你对她的感恩回报,就是一听到她呼唤就远远跑开。

  When you were 3 years old, she made all your meals with love. You thanked her by tossing your plate on the floor.

  你3岁时,她满怀爱心为你准备三餐。而你对她的.感恩回报,就是把盘子扔到地上。

  When you were 4 years old, she gave you some crayons. You thanked her by coloring the dining room table

  你4岁时,她给你几支蜡笔。而你对她的感恩回报,就是把餐桌涂成了大花脸。

  When you were 5 years old, she dressed you for the holidays. You thanked her by plopping into the nearest pile of mud.

  你5岁时,她在节日里为你精心打扮。而你对她的感恩回报,就是扑通一声摔进旁边一堆泥巴里。

  When you were 6 years old, she walked you to school. You thanked her by screaming,

  “I'M NOT GOING!”

  你6岁时,她步行送你去上学。而你对她的感恩回报,就是对她大声尖叫: “我就是不去!”

  When you were 7 years old, she bought you a baseball. You thanked her by throwing it through the next-door-neighbor's window.

  你7岁时,她给你买来个棒球。而你对她的感恩回报,就是把隔壁邻居家的窗户砸破。

  When you were 8 years old, she handed you an ice cream. You thanked her by dripping it all over your lap.

  你8岁时,她递给你一支冰淇淋。而你对她的感恩回报,就是把冰淇淋滴落得满腿都是。

  When you were 9 years old, she paid for piano lessons. You thanked her by never even bothering to

  practice.

  你9岁时,她掏钱让你学钢琴。而你对她的感恩回报,就是从来都懒得练一下。

  When you were 10 years old, she drove you all day, from soccer to gymnastics to one birthday party after another. You thanked her by jumping out of the car and never looking back.

  你10岁时,她整天忙着开车送你去这去那,从足球场到体操房,又赶着参加一个又一个的生日宴会。而你对她的感恩回报,就是跳下车头也不回地就走了。