仁爱初二英语课文翻译

莉落老师

  U1T1 Section A 课文翻译

  话题1:我的家乡变得越来越美丽了

  My hometown has become more and more beautiful.

  1a:(在一个长假后,康康很高兴会见了他的朋友)

  After a long holiday, Kangkang is happy to see his friends

  康康:你好,简,你在暑假玩得开心吗?

  Hi, J ane. Did you have a good summer holiday?

  简:是的,你怎么样?

  Yes. What about you?

  康康:还不错,丽塔,你刚从家乡回来,你的旅行怎么样?

  Not bad. Rita, you have just come back from your hometown. How was your trip?

  简:很棒,我在印度到过我家附近的很多地方。那里已经发生了很大的变化,我的家乡已经变得越来越美丽了。

  你到过了哪里,简?

  Great. I went to many places near my home in India. Great changes have taken place there and my hometown has become more and more beautiful. Where have you been, Jane?

  康康:我跟父母到了黄山,它是一个美丽的地方。

  但是那里人太多了,以致我找不到一个合适的地方拍照。你到过哪里,康康?

  I have been to Mount Huang with my parents. It's a beautiful place.

  But there were so many people that I couldn't find a proper place to take photos. And where have you been, Kangkang?

  简:我到了一所英语暑假学校去提升我的英语。顺便问一下,玛丽亚哪里去了?

  I have been to an English summer school to improve my English. By the way, where's Maria?

  康康:她去古巴当一名志愿者去了,明天她将返回来。

  She has gone to Cuba to be a volunteer and she will be back tomorrow.

  简:听!上课铃声响了。

  Listen! There goes the bell.