关于《纳尼亚传奇》经典的台词

秦风学老师

关于《纳尼亚传奇》经典的台词

  《纳尼亚传奇》(The Chronicles of Narnia)由英国作家C·S·路易斯在1950年代所著奇幻儿童文学改编而成,故事讲述了,佩文西家的四个小孩——彼得、苏珊、爱德蒙、露西意外进入一个称为纳尼亚异世界,并在那里经历过一连串的冒险的故事。

  目前上映的有:第一部《纳尼亚传奇:狮子、女巫和魔衣橱》,第二部《纳尼亚传奇:凯斯宾王子》,第三部《纳尼亚传奇:黎明踏浪号》

  1.P:你愿意和我并肩作战吗?

  Are you with me ?

  O:至死不渝!

  To the death.

  2.A:美丽的东部海洋,我赐予你露西女王,勇敢的.化身。伟大的西部森林,我赐予你爱德蒙国王公正的化身。耀眼的南部骄阳,我赐予你苏姗女王,温柔的化身。象征着晴朗的北部天际我赐予你彼得至尊王,伟大的化身!

  To the glisttening Eastern Sea,i give you Queen Lucy,the Valiant.To the great Western Wood,King Edmund,the Just.To the radiant Southern Sun,Queen Susan,the Gentle.And to the clear Northern Sky,I give you High King Peter,the magnificent!

  3.A:在纳尼亚一日为王, 终身为王。请你们领导着我们,直到满天繁星坠落。

  Once a King or Queen of Narnia, always a King or Queen.May your wiedom grace us,until the star rain down from the heavens.

  4.B:彼得说快离开这儿!

  Peter said get out of here!

  E:彼得还不是国王!

  Peter's not king yet!

  5.P:如果他在叫我们快一点 我会把他变成一顶大绒毛帽子!

  If he tells us hurry one more time,I'm gonna turn him into a big,fluffy hat!

  6.P:太远了

  ……It's so far……

  B:亲爱的,这可是个世界! 你认为一个世界会小吗?

  It's the world,dear! Did you expect it to be small?

  S:是小了点(蔑视)。

  Smaller.

  A:彼得,这世界上有一种高深魔法比我们任何一个都要强大,它统治着纳尼亚的一切,它决定着事物的是是非非,并且决定着我们每个人的命运你们的,和我的

  Peter,there is a deep magic more powerful than any of us,that rules over all of Narnia.,It defines right from wrong and governs all our destinies.Yours,and mine

  P:但我连自己的家人都保护不了

  But I couldn’t even protect my family.

  A:你已经把他们安全地带到了这么远的地方

  You’ve brought them safely from this far.

  P:不是每一个人

  Not all of them.

  A:彼得,我会尽力就出你们的兄弟的,但我需要你考虑我跟你想过的话,我也想要我的家人安全

  Peter,I will do what I can to help your brother.,but I need you to consider what I ask of you,I,also want my family safe.

  (人名均用英文名字开头字母代替)