当幸福来敲门经典台词

莉落老师

当幸福来敲门经典台词

  1、Chris: Time to get up, man. get up.

  起床 该起床了。

  2、Christopher: All right, dad.

  好的,老爸。

  3、Chris Gardner:You have a dream, you got to protect it.

  克里斯加德纳:如果你有梦想,就要守护它。

  4、Chris Gardner:You want something. Go get it!

  克里斯加德纳:有了目标就要全力以赴。

  5、Chris Gardner: He must have had on some really nice pants.

  克里斯加德纳:他一定穿了一条很棒的裤子。

  6、There is an I in happiness,There is no Y in happiness,Its an I.

  幸福里面没有为什么,只有我。

  7、Dont ever let somebody tell you you cant do something, not even me.

  别让别人告诉你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。

  8、This is part of my life story. This part is called Riding the Bus.

  这里讲述的是我人生故事的一部分,这部分叫做搭公车。

  9、That seems like a time machine. Its a time machine. Take me with you.

  像是时光机,是时光机,能带上我吗?

  10、I was smart back then, so they called me Ten-Gallon Head.

  我小时候很聪明,所以大家都叫我无敌大头。

  11、Chris: Can you at least put the dog upstairs in your room or something?

  那能不能把狗带到楼上去?关到你房间或什么地方?

  12、Charlie: Hey, listen. I need the rent. I cant wait anymore.

  嘿,听着,你得交房租,不能再拖下去了。

  13、Twistle: Chris, I dont know how you did it dressed as a garbage manbut

  you pulled it off.Chris,我难以理解你穿成这样来面试,但是你刚才的表现很不错。

  14、Chris Gardner:People cant do something by themselves; they wanna tell youyou can not do it.

  克里斯加德纳:当人们做不到一些事情的时候,他们就会对你说你也同样不能。

  15、Linda: So I gotta get Christopher home, feed him, bathe himget him in

  bed, and be back here by 7?

  所以我得先接他回家,做饭,给他洗澡哄他睡觉,然后七点前回到这儿?

  16、Chris: Stockbroker. Oh, goodness. Had to go to college to be astockbroker, huh?

  股票经纪人,哦,天哪。得上大学才能做股票经纪人,对吧?

  17、And the part about our right to life, liberty and the pursuit ofhappiness. And I remember thinking.

  想起了其中对生存权,自由权,以及追求幸福权利的`描写。我一直在想。

  18、Chris: Then go get happy, Linda! Just go get happy. But Christophersliving with me.

  那就去找幸福啊,Linda!去找幸福吧!但是Christopher要跟我过!

  19、Chris: I still remember that moment. They all looked so damn happy to me.Why couldnt I look like that?

  我还记得那一刻,他们全都看起来超幸福的样子,为什么我不能也满脸幸福?

  20、Martin Frohm: What would you say if man walked in here with no shirt, andI hired him? What would you say?

  马丁:如果我雇佣了一个没有穿着衬衫走进来的人,你会怎么说?

  21、And I made up my mind as a young kidthat when I had children mychildren were gonna know who their father was.

  我儿时就决定,将来我有了孩子,我的孩子一定得知道他们的父亲是谁。

  22、Chris: All right, Ill paint it myself. All right, but I just I gottahave some more time I got my son up in here.

  屋子我来刷,好吗?再给我点时间,我儿子还在这。

  23、Chris: I was waiting for Witter Resource head Jay Twistlwhose namesounded so delightful, like hed give me a job and a hug.

  我在等Witter公司人事部主管Jay Twistle,他的名字听起来很可爱就好像他会给我份工作,外加一个拥抱。

  24、I thought Id catch you on the way in. Id love the opportunity to discusswhat may seem like weaknesses on my application.

  我得在你进去之前亲自把这个交给您和您认识一下。

  25、Chris: You should have seen me out there today. Somebody stole a scanner.I had to run the old girl down.

  你今天真应该在场的,有个女孩偷了我的扫描仪,我就一直追她。

  26、So Im used to being in a position where I have to make decisions and MrTwistle, listen. This is a very important.

  我习惯于做出抉择,而且Twistle先生,听我说,这很重要。

  27、Im the type of person,if you ask me a question, and I dont know the

  answer,Im gonna to tell you that I dont know.But I bet you what: I know howto find the answer, and Ill find the answer.

  我是这样的人,如果你问的问题我不知道回答,我会直接告诉你我不知道。但我向你保证:我知道如何寻找答案,而且我一定会找出答案的。

  28、You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People cant do something

  themselves,they wanna tell you you cant do it.If you want something, go getit. Period.

  如果你有梦想的话,就要去扞卫它。那些一事无成的人想告诉你你也成不了大器。如果你有理想的话,就要去努力实现。就这样