爱丽丝梦游仙境2经典台词中英文版

孙小飞老师

爱丽丝梦游仙境2经典台词中英文版

  White Queen: Hatter's counting on you.

  白女王: 疯帽子在期待着你。

  Cheshire Cat: We all are.

  柴郡猫:我们都是。

  你离开太久了,爱丽丝,有些事情需要你帮忙。

  朋友不能被忽视。

  每当日夜颠倒,天地混沌,时钟将敲响,派对将沉寂,在我们最黑暗的时光里,在我们最后的旋律之前,她将回归仙境。

  扭转时间,时间是一个人?你不会想要他成为你的敌人。

  年轻的小姐,你的时辰到了。

  Blue Caterpillar: You've been gone too long, Alice. There are matters which might benefit from your attention. Friends cannot be neglected. Hurry.

  毛虫阿布索伦:你走了太久了,爱丽丝,这理由太多事情得益于你的关心。朋友不能被忽视,哈利。

  Cheshire Cat: When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, When the clock strikes heavy and there's no time for tea. And in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

  柴郡猫:当白天变为夜晚,当沧海变为桑田,当沉重的'钟声敲响,当我们再也无暇品茶。在我们最黑暗的时刻,在最终乐章奏响之前,她会回到仙境,扭转时间之手。

  Alice Kingsleigh: Time is a he?

  爱丽丝:时间是一个男孩子吗?

  White Queen: He is not someone you want as your enemy.

  白女王:他可不是你想要的敌人。

  Alice Kingsleigh: Please, sir. The Hatter is in danger.

  爱丽丝:等一下,先生。疯帽子正处于危险之中。

  Time: Young lady, your time is up.

  时间:这位小姐,你的时间到了。

  Mad Hatter: This cannot be good.

  疯帽子:这可不好。

  Alice Kingsleigh: What's the matter?

  爱丽丝:出了什么问题?

  White Rabbit: The Hatter's the matter.

  小白兔:疯帽子才是最大的问题。

  Alice Kingsleigh: Hatter is my truest friend. If he's in need, I will help him.

  爱丽丝:疯帽子是我最真诚的朋友。如果他有需要,我必会帮助他。

  爱丽丝梦游仙境2介绍: