关于电影卡萨布兰卡的经典台词摘抄

秦风学老师

关于电影卡萨布兰卡的经典台词摘抄

  1、Richard, I tried to stay away. I thought I would never see you again. That you were out of my life.

  我尽量避开你,我以为我永远不会再见到你,你已经在我生命中消失。

  2、– Miss Lund, she is very beautiful, yes, but you were never interested in any woman.

  – She isn't just any woman.

  – 伦德小姐,她非常美丽,不错,可是你从不对任何女人感兴趣。

  – 她不只是任何女人。

  3、Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon, and for the rest of your life.

  如果飞机离地,你不在上面。你会后悔的,或者不是今天,或者不是明天,不过很快,并且是后悔一辈子。

  4、We'll always have Paris. We didn't have… We'd lost it until you came to Casablanca. We got it back last night.

  我们永远拥有巴黎,本来没有,你来卡萨布兰卡后我们失去了,不过昨晚我们重拾回来了。

  5、Ilsa, I' m no good at being noble. But it doesn't take much to see that the problems of three little people don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world. Someday you'll understand that.

  伊莎,清高我并不在行,不过要明白也不难。在这疯狂的世界,三个小人物就别太计较了。总有一天你会明白的。

  6、She did her best to convince me that she was still in love with me. But that was all over long ago. For your sake, she retended it wasn't, and I let her pretend.

  她尽力让我相信她仍爱着我,但那爱在很久以前就结束了,因为你的缘故,她假装不是,我让她继续装下去。

  7、I was right. You are a sentimentalist.

  我说对了,你是个感情用事的.人。

  8、She did her best to convince me that she was still in love with me. But that was all over long ago. For your sake, she retended it wasn't, and I let her pretend.

  她尽力让我相信她仍爱着我,但那爱在很久以前就结束了,因为你的缘故,她假装不是,我让她继续装下去。

  9、I was a fool to fall for a man like you.

  我真是傻瓜,竟然爱上你这样一个人。

  10、How extravagant you are, throwing away women. Someday they may be scarce.

  你真奢侈,这样把女人抛开。有一天他们可能会渐渐消失。

  11、I suspect that under that cynical shell you are at heart a sentimentalist.

  我怀疑在你愤世嫉俗的外表下,你的内心是个性情中人。

  12、I can't remember it, Miss llsa. I'm a little rusty on it.

  我记不起来了,伊莎小姐。我有点生锈了。

  13、We all try. You succeed.

  人家都尽力而为,而你成功了。

  14、–Let's see, the last time we met…

  –Was La Belle Aurore.

  –我想想看,我们最后一次见面是

  –“美丽的晨晕”

  15、Another precedent gone. This has been a very interesting evening.

  又一个惯例被打破了,这真是一个很有趣的晚上。

  16、That's the way it goes. One in, one out.

  自然法则,一进一出。

  17、You played it for her. You can play it for me.

  你能为她弹,你也能为我弹。

  18、lf she can stand it, I can.

  如果她受得了,我也可以。

  19、We said no questions.

  我们说过不准问问题。

  20、Here's looking at you, kid.

  永志不忘。

  21、– A franc for your thoughts.

  – In America they'd bring only a penny. I guess that's about all they're worth.

  – I'm willing to be overcharged. Tell me.

  – 一法郎买你的心事。

  –在美国他们只出一便士,我猜大概也就值这么多。

  –我愿意超额付费。

  22、Well, I was wondering why I' m so lucky. Why I should find you waiting for me to come along.

  我在想,为什么我那么幸运?为什么你会在那里等着我出现正巧又被我找到。

  23、With the whole world crumbling, we pick this time to fall in love.

  整个世界快倒下来了,我们却挑这时候来谈恋爱。

  24、Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look on his face, because his insides have been kicked out.