《再别康桥》Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again
轻轻的我走了, Very quietly I take my leave
正如我轻轻的来; As quietly as I came here;
我轻轻的招手, Quietly I wave good-bye
作别西天的云彩。 To the rosy clouds in the western sky.
那河畔的金柳 The golden willows by the riverside
是夕阳中的新娘 Are young brides in the setting sun
波光里的艳影, Their reflections on the shimmering waves
在我的心头荡漾。 Always linger in the depth of my heart.
软泥上的青荇, The floatingheart growing in the sludge
油油的在水底招摇; Sways leisurely under the water;
在康河的柔波里, In the gentle waves of Cambridge
我甘心做一条水草 I would be a water plant!
那榆荫下的一潭, That pool under the shade of elm trees
不是清泉,是天上虹 Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;
揉碎在浮藻间, Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds
沉淀着彩虹似的梦。 Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream?
寻梦? 撑一支长篙, To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream
向青草更青处漫溯, To where the green grass is more verdant;
满载一船星辉, Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight
在星辉斑斓里放歌 And sing aloud in the splendour of starlight.
但我不能放歌, But I cannot sing aloud
悄悄是别离的笙箫; Quietness is my farewell music;
夏虫也为我沉默, Even summer insects heep silence for me
沉默是今晚的.康桥! Silent is Cambridge tonight!
悄悄的我走了, Very quietly I take my leave
正如我悄悄的来; As quietly as I came here;
我挥一挥衣袖, Gently I flick my sleeves
不带走一片云彩。 Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away
Very quietly I take my leave. 轻轻的我走了,
As quietly as I came here. 正如我轻轻的来。
Quietly I wave goodbye. 我轻轻的招手,
To the rosy clouds in the western sky. 作别西天的云彩。
The golden willows by the riverside.那河畔的金柳,
Are young brides in the setting sun.是夕阳中的新娘。
Their reflections on the shimmering waves. 波光里的艳影,
Always linger in the depth of my heart. 在我的心头荡漾。
The floating heart growing in the sludge. 软泥上的青荇,
Sways leisurely under the water. 油油的在水底招摇。
In the gentle waves of Cambridge. 在康河的柔波里,
I would be a water plant! 我甘心做一条水草。
That pool under the shade of elm trees. 那榆荫下的一潭,
Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky. 不是清泉,是天上虹。
Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds. 揉碎在浮藻间,
Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream? 沉淀着彩虹似的梦,
To seek a dream? 寻梦?
Just to pole a boat upstream. 撑一支长篙,
To where the green grass is more verdant. 向青草更青处漫溯,
Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight. 满载一船星辉,
And sing aloud in the splendour of starlight. 在星辉斑斓里放歌,
But I cannot sing aloud. 但我不能放歌,
Quietness is my farewell music. 悄悄是别离的笙箫。
Even summer insects heep silence for me. 夏虫也为我沉默,
Silent is Cambridge tonight! 沉默是今晚的康桥!
Very quietly I take my leave. 悄悄的我走了,
As quietly as I came here. 正如我悄悄的来。
Gently I flick my sleeves. 我挥一挥衣袖,
Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away. 不带走一片云彩。
保定学院和滁州学院哪个好 附对比和区别排名
广西高考排名134510左右排位文科可以上哪些大学,具体能上什么大学
山东高考排名142390左右排位综合可以上哪些大学,具体能上什么大学
广东高考排名336320左右排位物理可以上哪些大学,具体能上什么大学
桂林旅游学院和辽宁中医药大学哪个好 附对比和区别排名
河南高考排名295480左右排位文科可以上哪些大学,具体能上什么大学
安徽高考排名210690左右排位理科可以上哪些大学,具体能上什么大学
山西高考排名78370左右排位理科可以上哪些大学,具体能上什么大学
考佳木斯职业学院要多少分黑龙江考生 附2024录取名次和最低分
河北高考排名131480左右排位历史可以上哪些大学,具体能上什么大学
浙江高考排名125880左右排位综合可以上哪些大学,具体能上什么大学
河北高考排名144100左右排位物理可以上哪些大学,具体能上什么大学
陕西青年职业学院的软件技术专业排名怎么样 附历年录戎数线
华北电力大学(北京)在黑龙江高考招生计划人数专业代码(2024参考)
安徽高考排名113740左右排位理科可以上哪些大学,具体能上什么大学
安徽高考排名73850左右排位理科可以上哪些大学,具体能上什么大学
考广西培贤国际职业学院要多少分贵州考生 附2024录取名次和最低分
福建高考排名39940左右排位物理可以上哪些大学,具体能上什么大学
考三峡大学科技学院要多少分内蒙古考生 附2024录取名次和最低分
广西高考排名18970左右排位文科可以上哪些大学,具体能上什么大学
醉翁亭记导游词怎么写-导游词范文
醉翁亭记的意思是什么
醉翁亭记教学实录 (苏教版九年级上册)
关于醉翁亭记教案汇编十篇
醉翁亭记原文、翻译、赏析(六篇)
再别康桥教学方案
再别康桥课文优质教案
再别康桥教学案例分析
再别康桥讲课实录
再别康桥加拼音全文
徐志摩再别康桥朗诵技巧
再别康桥教学资料
再别康桥教案(人教版高一必修)
徐志摩再别康桥朗诵
再别康桥名师教学设计