英语口语学习必备资料

张东东老师

日常英语口语对话学习材料

汤姆: Professor Lee, could I ask you some questions?

李教授,我能问你些问题吗?

李教授: Sure.

当然。

汤姆: What is the assignment?

请问作业是什么?

李教授: Oh, I have told you last week.

哦,我上个星期就告诉你们了啊。

汤姆: I am sorry, because I wasn’t there last week.

抱歉,因为我上个星期没去上课?

李教授: What was wrong with you?

你怎么了?

汤姆: I was sick.

病了。

李教授: Oh, I am sorry to hear that. The assignment is a paper.

哦,抱歉。作业是一份论文。

汤姆: A paper? What is the requirement? When is this due?

论文?有什么要求呢。什么时候到期?

李教授: You can ask you classmates. They have the details.

你可以问你同学,他们有详细内容。

关于学习生活的英语口语对话

Todd: Hello, Tini.

托德:你好,蒂尼。

Tini: Yes, hello.

蒂尼:你好。

Todd: Now, Tini, I know that you are a very good student and you enjoy being a student.

托德:蒂尼,我知道你是名优等生,而且你喜欢做学生。

Tini: Yes, I enjoy being a student.

蒂尼:对,我喜欢做学生。

Todd: OK, so as a teacher, I always want to know students are thinking, so I have some questions for you.

托德:好,我是老师,我一直很想知道学生们在想什么,所以我要问你几个问题。

Tini: Sure.

蒂尼:好的。

Todd: OK, the first question: Do you like homework?

托德:第一个问题,你喜欢写作业吗?

Tini: Well, to some extent, yes. That's a really difficult question. I used to hate it when I was small but as soon as... you know, like being a university student, you gotta be more initiative toward the work that you do and then so we don't have any more homework but we have to, like, acknowledge our role and our responsibility, our duties as well, and then so.

蒂尼:从某种程度上来讲,喜欢。这个问题很难回答。我小时候很讨厌写作业,不过……成为大学生以后,面对自己的任务时要更积极,大学生并没有太多的作业,不过我们要认清我们的作用和职责。

Todd: Well, how about in class, do you like to study alone or do you like to study in groups with other students?

托德:在课堂上你是喜欢自己一个人学习还是喜欢和其他学生一起学习?

Tini: Well, like different people, we have different learning styles. Like for me, I think I learn best through listening and discussions.

蒂尼:不同的人学习方式也不同。我个人认为的学习方式是倾听和讨论。

Todd: So that means you enjoy doing group work?

托德:所以你喜欢小组学习?

Tini: Yes, I enjoy doing group work, but of course, like, I would prefer, like, sometimes alone to have my own ideas first and then discuss it. You know, balancing.

蒂尼:对,我喜欢小组学习,不过我有时我也喜欢独自学习,先了解自己的观点以后再和其他人一起讨论。你知道,要平衡。

Todd: A balance. A fair balance.

托德:平衡。很好的平衡。

Tini: Yes, a fair balance.

蒂尼:对,很好的平衡。

Todd: Next question is do you prefer a strict teacher who has many rules or do you prefer and easy going teacher who has no rules over the class?

托德:下一个问题,你喜欢有很多规定的严格老师还是喜欢对课堂没有规定好相处的老师?

Tini: Well, like for me, it actually really depends. I would like a moderate teacher actually. Well,...

蒂尼:对我来说,这要视情况而定。我喜欢温和的老师。

Todd: Something in between?

托德:介于两者之间?

Tini: Yes, something in between. A teacher who is very understanding and it's OK if there are many rules, however it doesn't really cross over the line, you know, students, they should have their own lives and then, like, the teacher should respect different ways of doing things for the students I think.

蒂尼:对,介于两者之间。老师要理解学生,如果有很多规定,只要学生没有越界,那就应该让学生有自己的生活,我认为,老师应该尊重学生处理事情的不同方法。

Todd: OK, that sounds good.

托德:好,听上去不错。

Tini: I like interesting teachers probably.

蒂尼:我喜欢有趣的老师。

Todd: Last one, do you prefer studying with multi-media, like movies, audio clips, or do you prefer studying with printed material, like books and journals?

托德:最后一个问题,你喜欢通过电影、音频等多媒体应用学习,还是喜欢用书籍、报刊等印刷材料学习?

Tini: Like, for me I like hands on things, like I like to write on things that I read so I think I prefer, like, journals and books more where I can actually have like a hands-on feeling.

蒂尼:我喜欢动手实践,我喜欢在我看的东西上标记,所以我喜欢用报刊和书籍学习,这样我就可以体验动手实践的感觉了。

Todd: That you are actually touching it.

托德:因为你能触碰到。

Tini: Actually touching it, and actually you can write it, on it, like more flexible, I think, like for me.

蒂尼:对,能触碰到,可以在上面标记,我认为这样更灵活一些。

Todd: OK, no, that is interesting. Well, thanks for you input.

托德:好,这很有趣。好,谢谢你和我们分享。

Tini: No, problem. Anytime.

蒂尼:不客气,随时乐意。

关于日常英语口语对话带翻译

Tom: What do you know is the earliest artistic form?

你知道中国文学中产生最早的艺术形式是什么吗?

Jerry: What is it?

是什么?

Tom: Should it be the poem?

应该是诗歌吧?

Jerry: Oh, I see, something like the The Book of Songs?

哦,我知道了,像《诗经》那种吧?

Tom: Absolutely, The Book of Songs is one of the earliest anthologies of verse in china.

没错,《诗经》是最早的一部诗歌总集。

Jerry: While tangsong poetics count as the later ones.

唐诗,宋词,算是比较靠后的了吧?

Tom: Yes, till modern history, modern vernacular Chinese is popular.

是啊,到了近现代就是白话文了。

Jerry: I remember that it began from the May fourth new culture movement.

这个我记得,是从五四新文化运动开始的。