英语口语对话材料归纳

张东东老师

日常英语口语对话带翻译

Tom: When we say the authentic literature, one is poetry; do you know what the other one is?

所谓的文学正宗,一个是诗词,另一个是什么?

Jerry: Is it the novel?

是小说吗?

Tom: No, it is prose.

不对,是散文。

Jerry: Does prose mean there is no limit of the theme?

散文,是指题材没有限制吗?

Tom: No, prose refers to no rhythms articles in ancient times; in the modern period, it includes article except poetry, drama and novels.

不是的,散文在古代是指不讲究韵律的文章,在现代就是除了诗歌、戏剧、小说外的文学作品。

Jerry: Doesn’t ancient article have to pay attention to parallelism? As the parallel prose?

古代的文章不是都要讲究对仗的吗?像那个什么骈文?

Tom: Prose was popular during the Warring States Period, mainly as the historical prose.

战国时代的时候散文比较兴盛,主要是一些历史散文。

Jerry: Oh, like "The Analects of Confucius" and "Mencius".

哦,知道了,像《论语》,《孟子》这些。

日常英语口语对话学习材料

汤姆: Professor Lee, could I ask you some questions?

李教授,我能问你些问题吗?

李教授: Sure.

当然。

汤姆: What is the assignment?

请问作业是什么?

李教授: Oh, I have told you last week.

哦,我上个星期就告诉你们了啊。

汤姆: I am sorry, because I wasn’t there last week.

抱歉,因为我上个星期没去上课?

李教授: What was wrong with you?

你怎么了?

汤姆: I was sick.

病了。

李教授: Oh, I am sorry to hear that. The assignment is a paper.

哦,抱歉。作业是一份论文。

汤姆: A paper? What is the requirement? When is this due?

论文?有什么要求呢。什么时候到期?

李教授: You can ask you classmates. They have the details.

你可以问你同学,他们有详细内容。

关于实用日常英语口语对话

Good afternoon.Welcome to the Yunshan Hotel.May i help you,sir?

下午好。欢迎来到云山饭店。先生需要我帮忙吗?

Yes.I'd like to check in,please.

是的,我想登记入住。

Certainly,sir.May i have your name,please?

好的,先生请告诉我你的姓名?

Yes,it's Charlie White.

查理怀特

Do you have a reservation with us,sir?

先生,有向我们预订吗?

Yes,for tonight.

是的,今晚

Just a moment,please.I'll check our reservation record...Thank you for waiting,sir.Your reservation is for a single room for three nights.Could you fill in the registration form,please?

请等一下。我查一下我们的预定记录。让您久等了。先生,你预定的是一个单人间,住3晚。请您填写登记表,好吗?

Sure.

好的

May i confirm your departure date?

我想确认你的离开日期

Yes,I should be leaving on the 8th.

恩,我应该在8号离开

How would you like to make payment?

请问你想怎么付款?

By Visa Card.

Visa 卡

May i take a print of the card,please?Thank you,sir.Your room is 888 on the 8th Floor.Just a moment please.A bellman will show you to your room.I hope you will enjoy your stay here.

我能刷卡了吗?谢谢。你的房间在8楼888号。请稍等片刻。阿贝尔的人会告诉你你的房间,希望你能在这里过得愉快