日常英语口语资料必备

王明刚老师

日常英语口语对话带翻译

Tom: Look at the luxurious car!

你看那辆豪华轿车!

Jerry: It’s no big deal, “my son will be richer”!

这有什么了不起,“我的儿子会阔得多啦”!

Tom: Why are you speaking like Mr. Q?

你干嘛学阿Q啊?

Jerry: I am one of the fans of Luxun.

说明我是鲁迅先生的粉丝啊。

Tom: I thought you were a fan of Mr. Q.

我还以为你是阿Q的粉丝呢。

Jerry: I am just joking, spiritual victory is not a good one.

我开玩笑的啊,精神胜利法是不可取的。

Tom: Luxun created such an image to satirize.

鲁迅先生是为了讽刺才塑造这样一个人物形象的。

Jerry: Yes, let people "feel sad for their unfortunate, while be angry with their cowardice".

是啊,让人们“哀其不幸,怒其不争”。

日常英语口语对话

Tom: What is folk-song-styled-verse?

你知道什么是乐府吗?

Jerry: Is it the name of a collection of poems?

是诗集的名称吗?

Tom: Not exactly right, it is a genre of poetry.

不完全对,其实它是一种诗的体裁。

Jerry: Oh, I see, it is part of epics.

哦,想起来了,这种属于叙事诗。

Tom: Yes, it is characterized by a strong sense of reality.

是的,乐府诗的特点就是有强烈的现实感。

Jerry: So, Southeast the Peacock Flies should be the most famous one?

最出名的就是那个《孔雀东南飞》了吧?

Tom: Absolutely right, when mentioning the poem, you can imagine the story immediately.

没错,想起这首诗,你就能马上联想到这个诗所讲的是什么故事。

Jerry: Yes, it is a tragedy.

恩,还是个悲剧。

关于日常英语口语对话带翻译

Tom: What do you know is the earliest artistic form?

你知道中国文学中产生最早的艺术形式是什么吗?

Jerry: What is it?

是什么?

Tom: Should it be the poem?

应该是诗歌吧?

Jerry: Oh, I see, something like the The Book of Songs?

哦,我知道了,像《诗经》那种吧?

Tom: Absolutely, The Book of Songs is one of the earliest anthologies of verse in china.

没错,《诗经》是最早的一部诗歌总集。

Jerry: While tangsong poetics count as the later ones.

唐诗,宋词,算是比较靠后的了吧?

Tom: Yes, till modern history, modern vernacular Chinese is popular.

是啊,到了近现代就是白话文了。

Jerry: I remember that it began from the May fourth new culture movement.

这个我记得,是从五四新文化运动开始的。