英语口语考试材料

阿林老师

英语考试口语对话带翻译练习

Tom: Look at the luxurious car!

你看那辆豪华轿车!

Jerry: It’s no big deal, “my son will be richer”!

这有什么了不起,“我的儿子会阔得多啦”!

Tom: Why are you speaking like Mr. Q?

你干嘛学阿Q啊?

Jerry: I am one of the fans of Luxun.

说明我是鲁迅先生的粉丝啊。

Tom: I thought you were a fan of Mr. Q.

我还以为你是阿Q的粉丝呢。

Jerry: I am just joking, spiritual victory is not a good one.

我开玩笑的啊,精神胜利法是不可取的。

Tom: Luxun created such an image to satirize.

鲁迅先生是为了讽刺才塑造这样一个人物形象的。

Jerry: Yes, let people "feel sad for their unfortunate, while be angry with their cowardice".

是啊,让人们“哀其不幸,怒其不争”。

关于日常英语口语考试对话练习带翻译

Ruby: Will you guys marry an ugly man like Cacimodo?

你们有人愿意嫁给卡西莫多那样很丑的男人吗?

Amy: Why not? He loves me so much, right? He will treat me like a queen.

为什么不呢?他那么爱我会把我像皇后那样对待.

Jacky: You won’t. You only care about how many properties your future man has.

你才不会呢. 你只在乎你未来老公有多少房产.

Amy: What’s that supposed to mean?

你什么意思啊?

Jacky: Nothing. It’s just an expression. I like Claude. He is a real man. If I love a girl and I can’t get her, I will choose to ruin her. She is mine.

没什么.只是一句话而已. 我喜欢克罗德.他才像个男人.如果我爱一个女孩,而且得不到她,我就毁了她.她是我的.

Ruby: He is nuts. Forget about what he said. He can’t marry Casimodo anyway unless he denaturalizes.

他是个疯子.不要管他说什么. 他又不能娶卡西莫多除非他变性.

Jacky: That hurts. I like the Notre Dame de Paris. Love doesn’t mean controlling.

好伤人啊.我喜欢看<巴黎圣母院>.爱并不一定要占有.

Amy: Now you are talking. It is impossible for Esmeralda to love Casimodo. What made the story great was their death.

现在才是人话. 埃梅斯拉达不可能爱上卡西莫多的. 这个故事之所以永恒是因为他们都死了.

Ruby: As for me, Casimodo seems too good to be true. He has a problem with his appearance. Conventionally, this kind of people is psychologically unhealthy.

对我来说,卡西莫多似乎太好了,不真实. 他的外貌有问题. 习惯上,我们认为这种人心里不健康.

Amy: Don’t be so harsh. Casimodo is pathetic enough. Show some mercy. He doesn't look good, but he has a beautiful heart.

不要这么苛刻. 卡西莫多已经很可怜了. 有点儿慈悲之心啊.他不好看,但是有颗漂亮的心。

关于实用日常英语口语考试对话练习资料

YOU: Hello, My name is Dennis. I have a reservation.

HOTEL CLERK: Certainly, sir. (CHECKS THE RESERVATION SYSTEM) Yes, would you like a room facing the pool or the ocean?

YOU:. Is there a difference in price between the two?

HOTEL CLERK: Yes, the rooms that face the ocean are $100 per night, while the ones facing the pool are $80 per night.

YOU:. OK, I'll go with the one facing the ocean, please.

HOTEL CLERK: And you would like that for three nights, correct?

YOU:. Yes, that's right.

HOTEL CLERK: I'll have the porter bring up your bags.

YOU:. No, that's fine, I'll do it myself.