练好英语口语的材料

黄飞老师

日常英语口语对话带翻译

Tom: Look at the luxurious car!

你看那辆豪华轿车!

Jerry: It’s no big deal, “my son will be richer”!

这有什么了不起,“我的儿子会阔得多啦”!

Tom: Why are you speaking like Mr. Q?

你干嘛学阿Q啊?

Jerry: I am one of the fans of Luxun.

说明我是鲁迅先生的粉丝啊。

Tom: I thought you were a fan of Mr. Q.

我还以为你是阿Q的粉丝呢。

Jerry: I am just joking, spiritual victory is not a good one.

我开玩笑的啊,精神胜利法是不可取的。

Tom: Luxun created such an image to satirize.

鲁迅先生是为了讽刺才塑造这样一个人物形象的。

Jerry: Yes, let people "feel sad for their unfortunate, while be angry with their cowardice".

是啊,让人们“哀其不幸,怒其不争”。

日常英语口语对话学习材料

Ann: Would like to be my partner?

你能做我的搭档吗?

Lily: Oh, it’s my pleasure.

哦,这是我的荣幸。

Ann: Do you have some ideas about this title?

你对这个题目有什么想法吗?

Lily: I have some obscure ideas. I need some time to make it clear.

我有一些模糊的想法,我需要点时间去理清楚。

Ann: Me too, so could we make it some time? When is it convenient for you?

我也是,那我们能约个时间吗?你什么时候方便?

Lily: Let me think. Friday is better than other days.

让我想想,星期五会比其他时候来的好一点。

Ann: I am sorry, but Friday I have to go home.

不好意思,但是星期五我得回家。

Lily: Oh, when is it convenient for you?

哦,那你什么时候方便?

Ann: Sunday night.

星期天晚上。

Lily: Fine, you come to my room that night.

好,那天晚上你来我宿舍吧。

关于日常英语口语对话带翻译

Tom: What do you know is the earliest artistic form?

你知道中国文学中产生最早的艺术形式是什么吗?

Jerry: What is it?

是什么?

Tom: Should it be the poem?

应该是诗歌吧?

Jerry: Oh, I see, something like the The Book of Songs?

哦,我知道了,像《诗经》那种吧?

Tom: Absolutely, The Book of Songs is one of the earliest anthologies of verse in china.

没错,《诗经》是最早的一部诗歌总集。

Jerry: While tangsong poetics count as the later ones.

唐诗,宋词,算是比较靠后的了吧?

Tom: Yes, till modern history, modern vernacular Chinese is popular.

是啊,到了近现代就是白话文了。

Jerry: I remember that it began from the May fourth new culture movement.

这个我记得,是从五四新文化运动开始的。